lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2009

The things I like to do in my free time

To post 10 I have to write about my free time, what I like to do, why I like to do these things, what I would like to have more time to do, what forbidden things I would like to do and what I don’t like doing that eats into free time.
Well, that is an easy question, or maybe not, I don’t know really...
In my free time (preferably weekends) I like to sleep, yeah, sleep a lot, not until late, but to take a long nap. I also like to watch my favorite series (House M.D, Glee, Heading to the ground (a Korean series)); and go out with my family (to eat, visit some relative, etc, etc). I like to go out with my friends too (the past weekend we go to ice-skate), or just get together to watch a movie and eat something.
In my free time in the week, I like to try to catch up with the readings for classes, and try to advance in the papers we have to hand in. Well, I have to say I TRY to do these things. Many times I stay in the TRY.
I like to sleep, I don’t have a particular reason other than I love it. And like to see my favorite series too, because in the week I don’t have time! About to go out with my parents, I like it, because I very attached to them, and in the week I see them very little. And I have a lot o fun going out with my friends, especially with my best friend because now she lives far away (well not really far far away, but not in my neighborhood anymore), and it’s good to see her.
I would like to have more time to read, not only things to university but things I want to read for recreation, more time to do nothing (yeah, just to recreation, said in elegant terms), and more time to sleep!
This going to sound really nerd, but if I think about it, there isn’t forbidden/illegal things I would like to do.
Well, this going to sound contradictory, but a thing that eat my time is sleep; I know is weird, I like it and I don’t like it, but I like it most.
That’s all I can say about what I like to do in free time, I thinking seriously to find a hobby, yeah, I think I need it. See you next time!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario